- Having a vision for the Content and influence how Content can impact business fortunes.
- Provide content revision/creation recommendations that help the business and its customers achieve their goals (based on brand documentation, competitive assessments, audience segmentation, SEO data, and analytics data) in the form of content strategy deliverables
- Responsible for planning, creating, editing and publishing content for company website, online communication, blogs, case studies, newsletters etc.
- Responsible for creating content for the fast paced social media and generating content that drives interaction within the target market.
- Researching new topics for a particular subject, Google keyword research and to create a set of keywords for SEO-optimized content.
- Plan the social media calendar with publishing and engagement guidelines
- Create content and communication based on real-time business problems and use-cases
- Come up with creative ideas for different content forms like videos, infographics, blogposts and other engaging content with the potential to be shared amongst the investor and startup community
- Should have significant experience devising and executing content strategies
Ideal Candidate will have
- Exceptionally good written and verbal communication skills with impeccable grammar
- Gets into the readers shoes and writes to first be understood, then appreciated
- Can convert data and insights into a meaningful story and share it with brevity and simplicity
- Looking to build a long term career in B2B content marketing.
- Has a functional understanding of social media marketing and search engine optimization
- Exposure to and some understanding of startup ecosystem will be a plus
Education & Experience Qualifications
- Fashion Communication from NIFT/NID or Mass Communication with experience in Fashion Retailers/ E Commerce
- 2 – 4 years experience
Content Management,Marketing,Retail Marketing,Social Media,Content Marketing