We are looking for someone who is responsible for writing a variety of unique material for websites, blogs, social media, online and newspaper / magazine articles.
Assist marketing teams in development of engaging content that can be used in marketing or advertising campaigns. Drumming up ideas and writing content is not all that content writers are responsible for. There are many other duties that they are expected to perform between idea generation and actual writing.
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry and a professional approach to time, cost and deadlines
• Research ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned
• Develop ideas derived from online/offline research and organize the same on paper or computer applications
• Sort out workable ideas by a process of elimination and keep eliminated ideas stored for future reference
• Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming by following instructions provided for each type of document
• Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice and engage audience
• Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions
• Ensure that web page content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability
• Think up titles for each piece of content keeping appropriateness in check
• Copy, edit and proofread content created by other content writers to provide detailed feedback
• Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization
• Manage user-generated content on social media sites
• Manage the company’s social media presence
• Write content for newspapers and magazines keeping in mind the general structure and sentiment of the readers
• Develop prototypes and storyboards using a multitude of media creation and graphics editing tools
• Rewrite, paraphrase or write content from scratch depending on specific instructions provided in the work order
Their job is to ensure that their clients’ content is relevant enough to create interest for consumers, plus answer any of their questions and possibly convert them into a customer.
Content writer should have a number of skills including:
• Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones.
• Impeccable spelling and grammar
• A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
• Great research, organizational, and learning skills
• High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
• Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
• Some experience with online marketing and lead generation
• An understanding of formatting articles on the web
Offered Salary Per Month₹15,000 - ₹20,000
Career LevelWorkstation (Associate)
Experience1 - 2 Years