We are seeking a passionate and driven Content Writer or Inbound Marketer for our Bangalore-based Marketing Team. Our ideal candidate has a flair for copywriting, social media and content creation. The candidate not only understands how to harness the power of content marketing to drive meaningful engagement and results, but is also proficient in Public Relations management and strategy. Success in the role would be achieved when the candidate it able to deliver clear and consistent copy that reflects the voice and identity of the brand.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES:
Develop Content Marketing, Inbound Marketing and Public Relations Strategy that spans web, mobile, brand/identity, advertising, sales collateral, email, etc.
• Generate clear, rich content that is relevant to the distribution platform.
• Cultivate and manage content across our digital identities: web sites, mobile, social media, webinars, podcasts, reports, infographics, etc.
• Collaborate with other teams to generate frequent, high-quality content across our blog and social media
• Create storyboards and content marketing campaigns to drive relevant engagement
• Develop Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media Marketing (SMM) campaigns
• Create Video storyboards, scripts and oversee all in-house and outsourced video initiatives
• Implement and manage marketing automation across, inter alia, social media and email
• Iterate content and inbound marketing initiatives to maximize lead generation and engagement
• Liaise with journalists and influencers to drive frequency and relevance of press publicity across print and digitalpublications, blogs and other mass media
• Extensively use analytics tools to measure the impact of all marketing initiatives and campaigns
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Constantly improve alignment between the Inbound Marketing Strategy and the organization’s strategic objectives
• Understand the user groups that will engage with all forms of content
• Develop the brands voice to drive engagement across a plethora of target audiences across platforms
• Support the Marketing & Sales teams to ensure consistency of content across mediums
• Track content analytics and use the data to suggest and initiate iterations to the Content Strategy
• Leverage analytics data to drive A/B testing and then optimize content to drive content success
• Pay close attention to detail in aesthetics and functionality and achieve balance in design
• Frequently research the latest content trends, marketing trends and content generation practices
• Keep track on successful content strategies used across various social media, inter alia, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Vine, Snapchat, Periscope, etc.
• Conceptualize content ideas that achieve user relevance and retention
• Present and defend content and key milestone deliverables to peers and executives
• Establish, document and promote content guidelines, best practices and standards
Offered Salary Per Month₹30,000 - ₹50,000
Career LevelCabin (Executive)
INDUSTRYNon Tech Startup
Relevant SkillsSocial Media Scheduling