The Digital Marketing Manager, as a key member of the Marketing team, will lead the strategy development and delivery of digital marketing campaigns to various audiences across multiple digital channels. These channels include web content, mobile, email, social media and onsite display ads.The incumbent will be working on end-to-end digital strategy and execution to help with specific objectives like branding, lead generation, etc.
· Help develop content and optimize the use of each digital channel for campaign/ brand building efforts.
- Managing Search Engine Marketing / Pay Per Click ( PPC ) which includes Google Adwords, Bing and Facebook
- Expertise and knowledge about Keyword Research, Ad Copy, Landing Pages, Bid Optimization and conduct ongoing A/B testing of various Ad Formats.
- Monitoring user behavior, analyzing data, developing consumer insights and having actionable recommendations.
- Tracking, collation, measurement, reporting and analysis of key business metrics and engagement data to optimize digital marketing campaigns and importantly refine strategy.
· Provide functional expertise, best practices and recommendations regarding the execution of digital marketingcampaigns along with planning and budgetary control.
· Apply expertise to demonstrate how digital communications can improve the reach and enhance effectiveness ofmarketing campaign content.
· Create, develop and manage the content for organizations web website (requires familiarity with content management software)
· Overseeing the Digital strategy for the group.
· Design, build and maintain our social media presence and manage the online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
· Managing online company blogs.
· Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
· Conceive and Develop mobile apps/ sales tools and other digital assets and review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
· Partner with the User Experience team on the management and evolution of digital branding elements that are incorporated across all of our digital properties
- Execute and work with multiple teams for digital marketing activities including social media management, paid advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Website Development, Content and Design Using social media research, analytics and monitoring tools to undertake social media audits (familiarity with tools with be a positive) and regular reporting
- Analysis of social media performance of clients across multiple platforms. Stay updated on the latest trends and updates on social and digital marketing like SEO, mobile, web development, subject matter expertise
- Meeting KPIs and conduct spend effectiveness analysis for online campaigns.
· Contribute to thought leadership for digital communications strategy.
· Strategic thinker, Fun Loving, Enthusiastic and decision maker.
· Passionate about the digital world, driven and fast learner.
· Able to develop great quality content.
· Familiarity with Content Management systems.
· Comfortable working with photo-editing software; Photoshop for example.
· Experienced with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools and metrics.
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
· Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Digital Marketing/ Social Media Management
- Functional Area: Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR
Offered Salary Per Month₹50,000+
Career LevelCorner Office (Manager)
Experience5 - 7 Years