Engagein Digital Marketing Strategy for DigitalWhale.
Areasof focus will include overall Digital Content Management, Keyword Research,Search Engine Optimization (SEO), analyzing Web Analytics, and all Social MediaStrategies & Online Outreach Programs.
OnlineCustomer Engagement & Brand Management. Ideate & execute strategiesthat increase traffic, demand and conversion.
Executeconsistent brand voice, messaging and visual communication across multiplechannels.
– A graduate student in Mumbai who has majored in fields such as Marketing, Advertising,Communication, or Media Management.
– 0to 2 Years of relevant work experience.
– ExcellentCommunication skills
– Excellentknowledge of Web & Social Media Platforms.
– Proficientwith Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Experiencewith Google ad words / SEM is preferred.
– Up– to – date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing andmeasurement.
– Outof the box thinker.
– Flexibilityto take responsibility for varied functions within the marketing team.
– Enterprisingapproach to work and problem solving. Keen aesthetic sense
– OptimizeDigital Whale’s marketing automation and lead nurturing processes throughEmail, Mobile Based Marketing, content, and various other social channels.
– Seek,monitor and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials online.
– Providesupport to all social media efforts.
– Engagein advertising on various Digital Platforms directly as well as throughcoordination with Digital Advertising Agency / Partners.
Desired Skills and Experience
DigitalMarketing Strategy, Brand Management, Customer Engagement, marketing automation,Media Management
Offered Salary Per Month₹15,000 - ₹20,000
Career LevelWorkstation (Associate)
Experience1 - 2 Years
Relevant SkillsSocial Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Page Optimization, Social Media Scheduling, Social Media Monitoring