A chance to work with a leading kids wear E – retailer that offers great growth prospects.
Leading and managing the team for the function
Our client is a leading kids wear E – retailer that has a range of clothing, accessories and footwear for kids. They are focused on deepening their brand footprint in India. They have been growing rapidly and need a strong Digital Marketing Manager to fuel and sustain the growth for India
- Build the best in class engagement marketing team focused on growing organic and direct revenue.
- Spearhead the content calendar entailing onsite visual merchandising, social media editorial content, community management, and offline engagements
- Responsible for content marketing that can help the brand/private labels/new launches. Content marketing includes dealing with creative agencies to produce content – video, image or blogs; bloggers and blogger community; Whatsapp marketing, influencer campaigns etc.
- User Generated Content (UGC): Outline the product and growth strategy for the inhouse engagement platform
- Track the performance social media assets (executing and tracking social media content calendar) – engagement rate, FB/Insta/Twitter fan analysis, fan growth, organic growth vs inorganic growth etc. – you need to research the various tools available in the market and recommend the best option basis SOV for the account, the cost & suitability to e-commerce.
- Collaborate with the creative, merchandising and product teams on acquisition & retention – devising effective campaigns and possibly generate insights for digital strategy.
- Analyse digital assets of competitors, e-commerce and fashion brands in order to ascertain best practices and implement the same.
- Explore ALL social media avenues. Social is not only about Facebook and Instagram – it is also Whatsapp, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Tumblr etc
- Responsible for identifying partnership opportunities- online and offline
- Handling online and offline PR to maintain the buzz within the mommy community. Evaluate if we need to have an agency on retainer or engage them on a project basis.
- Must have total 4-7 years’ experience
- Experience in the online service/ retail startup setups is preferred
- Understand Social Media extremely well
- Has managed campaigns & customer research
An excellent opportunity to work with leading kids wear E – retailer that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Offered Salary Per Month₹50,000+
Career LevelCorner Office (Manager)
Experience5 - 7 Years