Minimum 3+ Digital Agency Experience is must
· Minimum 2+ year in Performance Marketing
· Hands-on knowledge of running all kind of digital campaigns for at least 2 years.
· Proven track record of getting results via content marketing
· Should be creative in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
· End to end management of digital campaigns
· Collaborate with influencers and other agencies and vendors
· End to end execution of monthly social media campaigns
· Handling a team of content writers
· Managing PPC campaigns
· Maintaining budgets for all campaigns
· Provide creative ideas for content marketing
· Strong quantitative & analytical skills
· Develop a digital marketing calendar and ensure implementation – Identify influencer engagement opportunities.
· Develop, execute, monitor and manage all aspects of paid performance marketing channels (SEM, Display, Affiliate, Email, Social, etc.)
· Design, build and maintain our social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and other social media platforms.
· Creating Social Media marketing strategies to create a brand name and raise awareness.
· Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
· Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
· Highly self-motivated & Ability to exercise independent judgment and take action on it
· Will be collaborating across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives
· Will be accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads
· Will be planning and executing all campaigns, email, social media and display advertising campaigns across platforms
· Supporting offline activities to build customer engagement
· Maintaining social media presence on all relevant platforms.
· Will be responsible for reporting on key metrics and analysing the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
· Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels.
· Sound knowledge of website analytics tools (Example Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Similarweb, WebTrends)
· Data-driven thinking is a must
Offered Salary Per Month₹20,000 - ₹30,000
Career LevelCabin (Executive)
Experience3 - 5 Years