- Communicative: Strong communicator and project management skills that clearly outline actionable insights.
- Result-oriented: Use and understand key metrics to drive decisions.
- Detailed Oriented: Provide accurate interpretation and consistent reporting out of data.
- Organized: Strong project management, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Collaborative: Must be able to work cross-functionally in a very diverse environment.
- Flexible: Ability to drive and lead change and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter: Must be able to work independently and have a hands-on mentality.
- Analytical: Ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets.
- Successful track record of implementing digital campaigns and projects to support lead generation objectives in a multi-matrix APAC environment
- Deep APAC digital expertise in one or multiple core areas: digital media buy, marketing automation (EDMs, messaging tools, chatbots), social media platforms, marketing technology platforms, digital analytics, website product ownership, UX/UI/Creative Design.
- APAC business-to-business, high-tech vendor or digital agency experiences preferred.
- Night-time conferencing with global counterparts in different time zones is expected.
- Fluency in English and a local language preferred.
Offered Salary Per Month₹20,000 - ₹30,000
Career LevelWorkstation (Associate)
Experience3 - 5 Years