Glanbia Performance Nutrition is seeking a creative, accountable and experiencedjoin our fast growing India Team!
This is a rare opportunity to progress your career with a global leader in the sports nutrition industry, and to execute planning for our top-performing brands, Optimum Nutrition, BSN and Isopure. If you are passionate about sports, health, and fitness, and are looking for the next exciting step in your commercial career, we would love to hear from you!
Reporting to the Marketing Manager India, you will be responsible for developing key initiatives and driving the strategic brand development on digital media through ongoing innovations, building expertise in driving swift action on appropriate digital platform and strengthen marketing function by setting up robust digital planning and delivery. This role will work closely with the E Commerce Team and other resources to drive efficiencies in the Digital spaceverall brand strategies.
Working in a high performance team, your role will include –
- Takes overall responsibility to lead Glanbia’s digital marketing strategy including website, social media marketing, online advertising, online communities, mobile marketing programs
- Champions user experience, creating new and innovative digital experiences.
- Be accountable for successful delivery of Glanbia as a brand through Digital Marketing programs via appropriate services
- Engage in planning and delivery for digital program elements classified as innovation; including but not limited to the brand’s websites, search related marketing (SEO and more), Social Media (across platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc), e-commerce and mobile marketing
- Develop a strong understanding of analytics and data related to digital marketing and how to effectively leverage them to drive digital program effectiveness
- Overseeing the company’s Digital Media and all related strategies and implementation including building and managing online communities
- Utilizing a range of current digital marketing techniques including email marketing, paid search and remarketing
- Devising and executing strategies to drive online traffic & sales
- Leverage all digital vehicles including Web, Mobile, Voice, Search (SEO + SEM), Social, On-line advertising, PR, On-line Reputation Management, Influencers, Review Forums, Marketplaces, Digital Aggregators, etc. to strengthen top-line & bottom-line.
- Manage PPC (Pay Per Click) campaigns using Google Adwords, Facebook Ads (Majorly Focused), Instagram Ads, Twitter Ads and other affiliate network marketing techniques
The ideal candidate will have the following as well as a passion for health, fitness and sport –
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative new marketing programs and/or partnerships that generate results
- Strong drive for execution and delivering results. An ambitious self-starter with excellent follow-through skills to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced environment is crucial. Demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute
- A specialist who is well versed with digital and social media tools and techniques and also someone who can apply marketing thought on these tools to maximize their ROI
- Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable programs
- Superior verbal and written communications skills with extreme attention-to-detail
- Master’s degree in marketing or business. Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience will also be considered
- 3-5 years in B2C/B2B environment experience in digital marketing preferably with exposure to manage a significant marketing budgets on digital platforms
- Strong understanding of current and emerging social media channels
- Self Starter with a go getter attitude
If you would enjoy working in a fast paced dynamic organization, want to work in the fast growing health and wellness industry, want access to product discounts, exciting sports events, gym membership and the best work culture going around, jump start your career with the Global Leader in the Sports Nutrition industry, please apply today!
Offered Salary Per Month₹50,000+
Career LevelCabin (Executive)
Experience3 - 5 Years
INDUSTRYNon Tech Startup