- Strong understanding of brand building, marketing communications, judgment, people management will be key to success in the role.
- Plan, develop, launch and sustain high-impact, integrated digital programs aligned with the objectives.
- Leverage social, search, programmatic and 3rd party custom programs to drive online visibility and engagement with the target audiences across markets
- Create and manage the digital presence. Create a platform which is highly personalized, senses and responds to user interaction.
- Manage relationships with key internal stakeholders, vendors and industry thought leaders.
- Provide thought leadership role within the company as well as with clients
- Research and develop assessments for clients used to benchmark digital capabilities across web, mobile, viral and social networking community spaces
- Identify, plan and execute analysis opportunities
- Help and support client engagement material that help clients make better decisions and be good problem solvers (discovery, diagnosing the current landscape and competitive set)
- Provides thought leadership role within the company as well as with clients
- Focus on customer funnel driving acquisition, activation, retention and monetization.
- Manage the brand presence via social media and other outlets.
- 4 to 8 years experience in digital marketing in the media industry.
- Knowledge of brand building and marketing communications
- Strong communication, people management, and change management skills
- Experience in taking ideas from drawing boards to execution and delivering on objectives.
- Good understanding of all online marketing channels.
Offered Salary Per Month₹30,000 - ₹50,000
Career LevelCorner Office (Manager)