- Plan, analyze, recommend and implement the multi-channel marketing strategies to meet marketing objectives of the client.
- Coordinating with internal teams and raising the requirements for projects i.e. creative, ad banners, mailers, website content or any other media related stuff.
- Conducting research to analyze and understand the market competition for benchmarking.
- Play an advisory role on client engagements, serving as a digital strategy advisor.
- Budget allocation as per planning, funds management, monitoring project cost & ensuring ROI.
- Development of ad strategies for all clients and campaigns.
- Knowledge about organic SEO.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics and its integration with AdWords.
- Meeting clients for the presentation of work, growth, ROI & future strategy.
- Supporting internal teams as per the requirements of the campaign.
- Working with the rest of the client team, help define the scope and recommended an approach for major digital projects of the clients.
- Google AdWords (PPC).
- Google Analytics and its integration with AdWords.
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads).
- Expert in Page Optimization.
- Basic knowledge in HTML, Design & Development Tools. Well versed with latest SEO techniques.
- Strong passion for knowledge of technology and digital marketing.
- Google Analytics & AdWords Certification.
- 2 or more years of experience in the field of Digital Marketing.
Offered Salary Per Month₹20,000 - ₹30,000
Career LevelWorkstation (Associate)
Relevant SkillsGoogle Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Page Optimization, HTML, Graphic Design