Google Analytics and Adwords Certified
• Excellent knowledge and experience in applying best practices such as link building, on-site optimisation and keyword research
• Sound understanding of the technical on-page and off-page SEO elements
• Demonstrated knowledge of AdWords – including search, display, and remarketing ads
• Demonstrated knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Webmaster tools
• Analysis and audit experience ie Google Analytics, Google Search Console – for our Websites
• Ability to develop and manage SEO strategy for our business and our products
• Ability to work on WordPress, Joomla and generic sites.
• Ability to work on multiple regions across the globe
• Strong communication skills working with stakeholders
What you’ll be doing
• Manage and continually optimise SEO and SEM campaigns.
• Maintain and optimise Google local business listings.
• Responsible for proactively seeking relevant link placements on external websites.
• Conduct website audits and technical recommendations for improving SEO.
• Monthly SEO reporting – This will need to include an initial SEO review of current websites, Analytics Setup, along with recommendations.
• Work with web developers on optimisation, Advise on domains such as keyword rich content creation, heading contents, Optimising image name and alt tags etc.
• Work with developer to ensure conversion codes and tracking pixels are installed and that Analytics is reporting all responses correctly.
• URL optimisation.
• Check for proper keyword usage and fix any issues.
• Check content for keyword and related keyword density and optimize.
• Analyse and fix geographic targeting.
• Backlink profile and analysis.
• Use appropriate SEO tools to check for errors and opportunities.
• Provide inputs on landing page requirements.
• Work with Marketing Coords to setup new campaigns
• Research and analyse competitor advertising strategies
• Instagram shopping
• Facebook Advertising
• LinkedIn Advertising
• YouTube Advertising
Initially this role is offered on a part-time basis as a fixed price contract for 12 to 15 hours a week. Likely to grow into a permanent position. All Applicants must be Chennai or Trichy based.
You may directly apply through linkedin, please PROVIDE:
• Your complete resume
• A write up telling us a bit about you, covering areas like
o what software tools you like to use,
o why you’d like to work with us,
o what capacity you have over the next six months.
o Evidence demonstrating your capabilities.
Offered Salary Per Month0- ₹15,000
Career LevelWorkstation (Associate)