We are seeking an experienced SEO professional to join our dynamic and high performing digital marketing team as SEO Strategist / SEO Team Leader. The candidate should carry obsessive passion for SEO. This person will be responsible for defining, managing and executing the strategy for SEO with the ultimate goal to maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines to our websites. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities.
- Extremely Passionate about Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization. Research and analyze competitor advertising links/ Develop and implement link building strategy. Develop content specifications and review content to ensure quality standards
- You’re not afraid to reach and dream big. You’re upbeat & positive & a relentless problem solver with great communication skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize daily work efficiently
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Take full ownership of websites performance in organic search
- Gather relevant optimization insights from data accumulated Webmaster tools & Keyword Tools and use it for rank / traffic improvement
- Monitor Search Engine news to stay abreast of algorithmic updates & demonstrate proven success in link building strategies
- Develop and execute competitive and long-tail keyword strategies and an understanding of APP SEO
- Competition tracking and awareness of latest offerings and developments by competition o SEO project coordination & timely reporting of various SEO Metrics like Rankings/Share of Voice/MIS as required (weekly/fortnightly/monthly).
- Ensure timely delivery of Content Requirements Sheet to the Content Writing team & monitor Content delivery to match content deployment for off-page SEO.
- Manage relationships and maintain communication with various teams/vendors internal/external
- Extensive obsession in doing experiments to derive learning about what helps improve keyword rankings in this dynamic and ever changing organic search environment.
- Strong project management & work execution skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable coordinating with Designers, Programmers & Content Writers regarding changes required in the sites.
- Proven track record of delivering tangible results on visibility, traffic and conversions
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience within SEO industry having managed SEO for large brands having dynamic content
- Solid understanding of search engine ranking factors, algorithms, site architectures and strategies. Strong passion for driving performance related SEO projects
- Expert in all areas of SEO including strong technical skills (html, scripting, programming, site architecture and content management systems).
- Ability to anticipate or quickly react to ever changing search engine landscape and algorithms by staying on top of it
- Experience in managing relevant SEO Tools like MOZ, Ahrefs, and Screaming Frog etc.
Offered Salary Per Month₹50,000+
Career LevelCabin (Executive)
Experience3 - 5 Years