- Manage and help to create marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. Client videos briefs,
customer case studies, blog posts.)
- Support SEO strategies by understanding keyword priorities and how they integrate into content marketing plans
- Provide analysis and recommendations as the program evolves and can be reviewed
- Research and administer social media tools on a daily basis in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and evaluate social media results on a daily basis in coordination with client goals and benchmarks
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Keep pace with social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments assuring web content is user- friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
- Moderating user-generated content such as message Facebook pages/posts/twitter replies.
- Maintain and increase personal knowledge of Developing Content and Web trends
- Adopt a co-operative and positive style of working with other WHACKED OUT staff.
Offered Salary Per Month0- ₹15,000
Career LevelWorkstation (Associate)