Pyrite Technologies is looking for a smart, energetic and tech-savvy social media marketers for its Indian and International clients. This position requires senior-level experience as a social media marketing manager with in-depth knowledge on Search Engine Marketing (SMM), Content Marketing, Web Analytics (Google/Omniture), Online Promotions, Email Marketing and Reporting with at least 5+ years of in-house or agency experience.
Measure results on a daily basis. Your results should tie back to your objectives and provide a clear understanding of the returns you’re getting.
Essential Duties of the Social Media Manager
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics or Adobe Omniture. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
Package: As per industry standards.
Experience: 4+ Years or Above as Social Marketing Manager
Location: Hi-tech City, Hyderabad or Bangalore (On-site at Infosys, Electronic City)
Available Positions: 2
Please apply only if you have relevant experience in the above industries as mentioned. Expecting the candidate to join the Infosys Campus in November 2017 itself.
Offered Salary Per Month₹50,000+
Career LevelCorner Office (Manager)
Experience5 - 7 Years