What are we looking for ?
A creative thinker, who is capable of cracking, cross-media brand ideas as tactical platform specific campaigns. You’ll be able to get ideas ready to sell to the client. You’ll be able to craft the idea to make it sing. And you’ll be hungry to help make the organisation and yourselves famous.
We are not particularly looking for experience but expertise that emerges from talent, intent and finishing skills. It shouldn’t be too hard to identify each other!
Social Manager/Social Executives
- Idea generation
- Capable of turning your hand to any channel, any audience
- Expertise in selling work, creating powerful and sellable decks that clearly explain themselves after we’ve left the client’s building
- An understanding of social platforms and how to make the most of them
- An appreciation of what makes an award-winning campaign
- The ability to work alone when need be, and happy to team up with different creatives, as well as speak out and add value during larger brainstorms for fast-turnaround briefs
- Capable of offering occasional editorial support for selected briefs – helping us marry the principle of ‘the big idea’ with the necessities of fast-turnaround content
- if you are a manager you may be asked to oversee the work of other creatives/interns on certain projects.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Designers, Writers and Techs.
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating brand objectives.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI)
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and develop strategy accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Possesses knowledge and experience of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques. Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
Offered Salary Per Month₹50,000+
Career LevelCorner Office (Manager)
Experience3 - 5 Years